Monday, 9 January 2012

Nothing new going on here.

My ABF (almost best friend) Naughty Lily blogged today. I love reading her blog. It makes me happy and allows me to feel connected to people outside of this icebox pretending to be a living room in this stupid small town where no one knows my name.

I spent the last few weeks of 2011 in a deep depression. I read my way out. Deepak Chopra books, a bunch of books about angels, and an AMAZING book written by a doctor/counsellor called My Grandfathers Blessings.

I watched 7 years in Tibet, rented documentaries on His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and spent three blissful days with Om (my BFF). We hiked, talked, and healed and it was lovely.

So now that a new year has begun, I am again hopeful that someday life will be peaceful and conflict free.

No comments:

Post a Comment